3rd class were inspired by the famous artist Henri Matisse. When Matisse was older he began creating paintings using paper cutouts. So we decided to use a similar idea.
Being autumn,we used leaves as our cut outs and instead of paper we used material.
To add to our designs, 3rd class practised stitching, many for the first time and what a job they did.
Check out their beautiful work.
- About Us
- News and Events
- Acceptable User Policy
- Administration of Medication Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Anti Cyber Bullying Policy
- Child Safeguarding Statement
- Code of Behaviour
- Covid -19 >
- Data Protection Policy
- Division of Classes Policy
- Healthy Eating Policy
- Homework Policy >
- Mobile Phone & Electronic Games Policy
- Parent - Teacher Communication Policy
- School Uniform Policy
- Contact Us